The Top 10 reasons why…
Restaurants and Food Vendors Registering in the “Fine Food Galore” event on Cohasset Day 2009 will benefit in the following ways:
- Your name and phone number in over 3,000 full color Cohasset Day Activities Programs to be hand distributed in early August and in a Cohasset Mariner insert in early September.
- Your business name mentioned in the other print advertising and radio promotions
- Your business name printed on the ballot cards for the public to vote for “Best Of” Awards
- The chance to win a “Best of Award” in Main Dish, Appetizer, Pizza, Soup or Chowder and Dessert
- Your business name on posters displayed on September 12 th listing your participation
- The opportunity to promote your food specialty to new and old customers on Cohasset Day
- The opportunity to display your signage and reinforce your brand to new and old customers–last year over 2,000 attended
- The opportunity for you to meet with new and old customers and distribute your menus, list of services, business cards, menus, etc.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your Cohasset community spirit – customers remember this!
- The opportunity to be involved in a new, successful Cohasset celebration.
Dear Restaurant Owner & Cohasset Food Vendor:
On Sunday, September 12, 2010, the Cohasset Economic Development Committee ( EDC) , in partnership with the Cohasset Chamber of Commerce, will present the 3rd Annual Cohasset Day celebration as a way to showcase our beautiful village and town, promote local businesses and foster community spirit. One of the most important events of the day is the Fine Food Galore Tastings held between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., which helps raise needed funds for local charities. Tickets are sold only for this featured event…the rest of the day is free!
You are invited you to review the attached SPONSORSHIP BROCURE for the 3rd Annual COHASSET DAY, SUNDAY, September 12, 2010 (rain date Sunday, 9/19/10).
In it you will see some great photos from past year’s events and many activities …..and may even find yourself or your son or daughter in one of them!
We promise to make every effort to duplicate the past two year’s very successful Cohasset Day events……but to do so we will need your help again this year. We realize that times are difficult for most and will appreciate any level of Sponsorship you can provide.
Here are last year’s sponsorship results:
• 9 “Minot Light 1-4-3 ” sponsors each at $1,000
• 10 “Cohasset Harbor” sponsors each at $ 500
• 36 “Cohasset Common” sponsors each at $ 100
• In-kind contributions valued at over $5,000
Needless to say, your phenomenal generosity last year was outstanding for a second time event. By all accounts everyone who participated had a great time. From it we have distributed over $6,000 to The Cohasset Food Pantry, Cohasset Elder Affairs, The American Legion George Meany Post 118, the Chamber’s Christmas Stroll and Summer strolls.
Please consider helping us again this year…..or, if you are new to Cohasset, join last years sponsors for another great Cohasset Day.
Finally, if you know someone else who might be interested in supporting this event, kindly have them contact Pete Brown at 617-633-4422 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Chairman, Cohasset Day 2010 Sponsorship Committee
Cohasset Economic Development Committee
Tim Chamberlain, Chairman
Cohasset Chamber of Commerce
Darilynn Evans, President
Darilynn’s Gifts, So. Main St.